Monday, April 15, 2013

Sci-Fi

This morning when I went in to say good morning to my mom I noticed the veins on her forehead. They look like they're popping out of her forehead and they're a really deep blue. I can't tell if her skin is just getting more transparent or if her veins are working harder and therefore sticking out more. Either way it reminds me of the plot if some sci-fi show - I'm not sure which one, but I'm sure if I looked through the episodes of all the Star Treks, all the Stargates and The Outer Limits (movies included) there'd be something about veins popping out of foreheads.

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Rick and Aunt DebbieApril 15, 2013 at 1:30 PM

    Dear Katye,
    It has been a very long haul and I am sure bittersweet. Your Uncle Rich and I are praying for you all and hoping she slips quickly and quickly into her internal sleep.
    We love you all very much and our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    Much love, Uncle Rich and Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncel Rick and Aunt DebbieApril 15, 2013 at 1:38 PM

    Katye,
    Our apologies for the errors it should read:
    quietly and eternal

    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete