Monday, September 12, 2011

Decisions

I am really bad at making decisions.

I was never the biggest fan of making decisions – never wanting to offend, and honestly not caring too strongly about some things. But after everything that’s happened with my mom, I’ve gotten even worse.

Most of the time, they’re small decisions. I balk at choosing coffee shops, or deciding what to eat for lunch. Though of course those big looming decisions (what I’m going to do after my internship, what I want to do with my life) that I’m avoiding aren’t any easier to make either.

So friends, one of the best ways to care for me during this time is to allow me to not make decisions. Just decide for me. If I have a strong opinion about something, I’ll let you know. Otherwise, assume I just don’t have a preference.   

No comments:

Post a Comment